Here is a comment I received few days ago related to stereotypes:
"I have read your blog and I could tell you about stereotypes.
Europe: For me it means my element, nice buildings, theatres, culture. Somewhat classical culture like Roman era before Christ and Greek culture for me this is familiar and i miss it a lot but it also means bloody history, communism. Oppression and people under pression and suffering and it means my home country, confused and restless nation and a small nation, powerlessness
America means for me a place where I have found my real personality and my own freedom...kind of awakening..I was grown up in the communism era
Europe means poets musicians and books America means the liberty of the spirit and freedom of the individual. For me this is very important I feel like a new sun is shining on me
I have never been to Africa..."
I am still looking for more contributions and hope that by the time I'll move to another subject I'll receive new comments.
Saturday, 5 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment